SHOPBUILT™ PANELIZED WALL SYSTEMS
HIGH PERFORMANCE HOUSING
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, MINIMAL RAW MATERIAL WASTE
- STRUCTURALLY SUPERIOR
- MAXIMUM ENERGY EFFICIENT
- ACCURATE PRICING
- FASTER CONSTRUCTION
"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." Benjamin Franklin
Minimal environmental impact
- Energy Efficient - Utilizing Huber ZIP System R-Sheathing our prefabricated wall panels are extremely energy eﬃcient saving signiﬁcant energy in both hot and cold climates.
- Manufacturing is driven by a focus on “lean production” techniques that save materials, time and lessens construction waste.
- Utilizing Our 3D software programs to optimize raw materials needed for each project, in shop and on-site construction waste is reduced by 80% over conventional "site-built" construction greatly reducing the amount of waste being dumped into landfills.
- Fuel consumption is also lessened as the number and frequency of delivery trucks is dramatically reduced.
SIPA (Structural Insulated Panel Association)
- WNCGBC - Western North Carolina Green Building Council
Energy Star 3 Certified Homes, Green Built NC Certified Homes
Pricing - Quick, accurate pricing.
- Pricing - Quick and accurate pricing.
- ShopBuilt wall panels are designed and built to meet or execeed your local building codes.
- ShopBuilt wall panels are framed with Weyerhaeuser I-Level Southern yellow pine kiln dried framing and sheathed with 1”-1/2”, R-6.6 Huber ZIP System R-Sheathing. ZIP System wall sheathing combines the strength and stability of a structural sheathing system with the enhanced durability provided by the product's water-resistive barrier. ShopBuilt wall panels use Benjamin-Obkyke Slicker HP Rain screen behind the siding to further add to the long-term performance and value of the home.
Reduced construction time.
- Using ShopBuilt panelized walls allows for the building's exterior skin to be under construction, in some cases ready to install, while the foundation of the building is stll being poured.
- ShopBuilt wall panels come with most windows and doors pre-installed often with siding and trim in place. As a result, the building envelope is in place quickly, efficiently, and not subject to weeks of weather exposure. This has a positive impact that benefits multiple trades.
- Walls can typically be set in days – not weeks.
- Wiring chases are pre-drilled for rapid installation of on-site wiring.
have questions? INTERESTED IN PANELIZED WALL CONSTRUCTION?
Call us at 828.264.8971 or email us.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.